The G-VAP data archive contains harmonised water vapour data records of different origin. The individual data records were projected onto a common regular 2° by 2° lat/lon grid and the common periods 1988-2008 (TCWV), 1988-2009 (specific humidity, temperature), as well as 2003-2008 (again TCWV, but for a larger set of data records). Please note that:
- Some of the data records may be outdated by now.
- Regridding has impacted the original variability.
- Individual data records differ in terms of spatial and temporal sampling, coverage, and masks applied.
Access to the G-VAP data archive is granted under the following conditions:
- The G-VAP data archive in its original form shall only be obtained from the G-VAP online repository.
- No warranty is attached to the G-VAP data archive and no liability can be accepted for anything resulting from its use.
Access to the G-VAP data archive is given via 10.5676/EUM_SAF_CM/GVAP/V001.
Please register if you want to receive service messages, such as on newly identified quality issues or the availability of new version of the G-VAP data archive.